Welcome to the Colon Cancer Resource
This web site is for anyone who has colon and rectal cancer - and for their family and friends.
You need answers. We have them.
You need someone to speak clearly and honestly about your illness and about what you should do right now. You want colorectal cancer information - in language we all use, written by experts in medical science.
We do that.
The buttons on the left side of the page will take you to all of your most important concerns right away. Or you can read through these few paragraphs and click on:
The answers to these and to all of the other questions you have are here for you because we've been through this with our friends, family and neighbors. We think everybody could use some help with this terrible problem.
The chances of overcoming colon cancer are much better when you learn what needs to be done early on. There are a number of treatments for colon cancer. You can learn about them here because no one can let a colon cancer diagnosis go without treatment.
You might want to know:
This can be a scary time for you. So learn all you can, and you'll be in better shape to get through this.
Winston Churchill said, "When you're going through hell, keep going."
We are building this site as fast as we can and we're sorry that everything is not yet in place - but it will be soon. If you want to, you can give us your email address by clicking here and we'll let you know as we add more information.
PS - If you don't see answers to your questions, click here and type in your question. We will get you the answer as quickly as we can.
Here is just a sample of the topics and items we will add in the next month.
You may want to chat on line, or just look at what other people say about their situations. So we'll have an easy-to-use chat room.
You want to know about which foods are healthiest for you at this difficult time and what vitamins build up your strength to deal with and overcome this ordeal. Maybe you wonder if you could have seen the colon cancer signs earlier?
Have you thought about?:
- What do I tell my spouse and kids?
- What do I tell my boss and what do I not tell my boss?
- What do I ask about my medical insurance?
- And what do I not tell my insurance agent?
- Even - how am I going to pay for this treatment?
Some people worry about:
- How to get a second medical opinion
- What do all these technical words mean?
- Are the doctors and nurses talking about me behind my back?
- Why won't my doctor look me in the eye?
Some people want to:
And most of all, you probably want to learn how to get well fast.
No matter what else you do, don't wait! Cancer needs to be dealt with quickly by the best medical team because this is your life.
- We are here for you
- Together we can beat your illness
- Facts on Colon Cancer - Knowing the facts on colon cancer can save your life.
- Colonoscopy Procedure - The colonoscopy procedure is the crucial method to detecting and preventing colon cancer.
- Colon Cancer Warning Signs - Knowing about colon cancer warning signs can possibly save your life. Some early colon cancer signs are blood in your stool, pain in your abdomen, fatigue etc. Some later symptoms are nausea and...
- Treatments for Colon Cancer - This article provides an overview of the available treatments for colon cancer.
- Colon Cancer Research - A description of colon cancer research and the research process.
- Colon Cancer Support - Colon cancer support comes in many forms - medicine, therapy, discussion, help from people.